A. THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT OF PASSENGER TERMINAL T2
- The Project of passenger terminal T2 has 4 floors with a total area of 139,000 m2, it is designed with the concept of a wing in harmony with nature, maximizing natural light, saving energy. The terminal will be invested in modern facilities, according to international standards. The duration of project is 34 months, and scheduled for completion in November 2014.
- According to plan by 2020, Terminal T2 will reach a capacity of 10-15 million passengers per year. After 2020, the Government will consider to make further investment in T3, T4 to increase the capacity of Noi Bai Int’l Airport to 50 million passengers per year.
SCOPE OF PROJECT
- Capacity: 10 million passenger/ year (potentially to be 15 million passenger/year)
- Length of the terminal: 1,000 m
- Length of the main building: 140 m
- Depth of the terminal: 140 m
- Roadway and Viaduct (length): 2,500 m
- Car parking: 40.000 m2
- Drainage system: 16.4 m3/sec
- Fuel supply system: 14.000 KVA
- Power supply system: 14.000 KVA
- Water supply system: 3.090 m3/day
- Sewage system: 2.260 m3/day
- Information / Telecommunication system
B. TERMINAL T1 EXPANSION PROJECT
- Located in the premises of the Noi Bai International Airport. The project has the east side next to existing T1 terminal, its west side is adjacent to the dolly area, its north side borders the apron, and it adjoins the car parking of terminal T1. The expansion includes 3 floors with a total floor area of 25,000 m2 building, in which:
- The 1st Floor. Arrival Hall: 9.200 m2
- The Mezzanine floor. Office and Technical areas: 2.400 m2
- The 2nd floor. Departure hall: 10.600 m2.
- The 3rd floor. Other technical, office and service areas: 2.000 m2. Technical floor: 800 m2.
- On 29 December 2013, the expanded terminal T1 was officially put into operation. After being expanded, The capacity of Terminal T1 – Noi Bai is 3 million passengers/year, including 05 enplaning gates and 02 deplaning gates.
C. VIP BUILDING PROJECT
- At the moment, ACV is quickly implementing the procedures for commencing VIP Building Project - Noi Bai. The project includes 01 floor with an area of 3,020 m2 for functional rooms: the conference room for state leaders, the reception room for state leaders, the reception room for Ministerial leadership, the reception room for the remaining levels, the staff room, the press-conference room...